- Stephanie Elkins (host)
- Samara Kalk Derby, Wisconsin State Journal (November 21, 2014)
- Jessie Opoien, The Capital Times (March 13, 2014)
- Austin Duerst, Isthmus (March 15, 2012)
"Over the course of their decade-long existence, local Irish-rockers the Kissers have never had any trouble stoking audiences. Just add a couple pints of your favorite brew and let the games begin...From Waylan Nate Palan's jaunty reading of the Irish traditional 'Mountain Dew' to main mouth Ken Fitzsimmons' bittersweet waltz 'San Ponziano' to an amphetamine-fast interpretation of 'Farewell Nova Scotia,' the band is at the top of its game on recordings taken from shows in Madison and La Crosse. And talk about fire in the belly — Fitzsimmons spits out the lyrics to his antiwar screed 'Worst Ever' like a human flamethrower."
- Tom Laskin, Isthmus (Review of Live Candy Ratz)
"Irish-Country-Punkadelic music wizards have now added in bar-fight political lyrics to their mix -- weird enough I can enjoy it sober."
- Greg Palast, author, Best Democracy Money Can Buy & Armed Madhouse
- Buzz McLain, Washington Post (June 10, 2004)